[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

Ceren Ercen ceren at magnesium.net
Thu Feb 25 02:02:40 UTC 2010

Anselm Hook wrote:
> How about a cat?

Unfortunately, we have people who are so OMG I AM SO ALLERGIC TO CATS
that it shuts down any discussion on this topic.

Which is a shame, because the smell of a cat living there is the only
effective way to deter the rats from being interested in coming into the
space.

Also we have people who frequent Noisebridge who are allergic to oils,
frequencies, sounds, colors, "chemicals", your mom, etc.

peppermint oil deterring rats? ha. they'd eat it, and ask for seconds.

I hate inhumane traps, but we're being left no choices. Where do you
think we're going to relocate the caught rats /to/?

- Ceren