[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:16:17 UTC 2010

What I'm really wondering is what happened to all our trash cans.  When we
first moved into the space, we had a TON of them, some with lids, to
conveniently collect the trash.  I would bet money that people would
actually throw their trash in the trash if they could just find it!

How do trash cans wander off?  I'm really confused there.  But they did.

Gian Pablo's offer to buy metal trash cans is a good one.  They should each
have a specific home in the space and be really clearly labeled as to where
they go so if someone needs one for, say, build-out scrap, they don't pull
the one from near the couches.  Have the lids tied to the handles so they
don't get lost would help too.

I'd help more with the rats, but I appear to be allergic to them too.  I
could tell the rat population in the back of the space is increasing because
my allergy level while I'm around there is increasing too.  I'm happy to
play rat-sensor, though, but only if you don't insist I hang out there for
any length of time "just to be sure".

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/