[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy [drama]

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Thu Feb 25 10:09:08 UTC 2010

Ok, wow.

I think it's clear now that rats are more than a nuissance, but a real
threat.  I'm rather frustrated that the reality of this threat has
taken us so long to realise, in fact.

As such, I have two proposals:

Firstly, I think we need a rule that bans rats from the space.  This
should undoubtedly solve this problem, and I think we'll all benefit.

Second, I think we need a Noisebridge Threat Level indicator.
Something to let us know when we're under attack, or particularly
vulnerable for it.  This should really help prevent any incidents at
the space, I think.

Jeffrey