[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 02:43:47 UTC 2010

You know it's funny, but I've been craving spray foam for weeks (see,
Ben? I knew it would be useful). Totally unrelated to the rat problem.
Just, yknow, we've been doing construction and working with all sorts
of lovely substances light sealing the darkroom and I just keep
thinking, "Isn't there some way we require spray foam? I should
probably get som, right? Just in case?" Cause man that stuff is
awesome. And satisfying.  I mean, maybe it's my OCD.  But it's just so
_thorough_.

So what I'm saying is that I'll buy some spray foam (can't afford
much) and I'll gladly deploy as much spray foam as NB can provide.

-K