[Noisebridge-discuss] [HAIRSPLITTING] Re: 5 geek fallacies

Larry Page larrypage at gawab.com
Fri Feb 26 06:14:37 UTC 2010

That page is a bunch of crap.  I am a recent Guatemalan immigrant
transvestite MySQL DBA, all of my other friends
are also Guatemalan transvestite MySQL DBAs.  Who cares if I tend to only
bike hike work eat
play fornicate make papusas only with other DBAs.  I LIKE being around
other people like me.

Noisebridge's problem is

#1 taking offense where no offense is meant

#2 spending a lot of brain power thinking about NOT offending trolls.  Go
ahead.  Offend them.
They're trolls!  They have thick skin.  If they whine, gas them.

Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com> wrote on 25 Feb 2010, 03:05
PM:
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] [HAIRSPLITTING] Re: 5 geek fallacies