[Noisebridge-discuss] Trash bins for food waste

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Fri Feb 26 18:05:50 UTC 2010

At one point taco bell was putting talking trash cans in a some of their
stores (it might have been a test program).  They would say "thank you"
when you pushed in the lid to put trash in them, and then once in a while
would say "compacting, please wait" and compact all the trash so it didn't
need to be taken out as of ten. If anyone happened to manage to acquire
anything along those lines, it would probably help extend the attention
span of noisebridgers enough to actually get things in the trash.