[Noisebridge-discuss] The rats are getting ballsy

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:56:21 UTC 2010

there's a florescent UV light in the space i was using to cure the
retr0brite for de-yellowing aged ABS plastic. it's on the hack shelf where
ceren's stuff is IIRC. it's plug in, so you'll need an extension cable if
you wanna move it around the space.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>wrote:

> I'm pretty sure I have a UV light I got from some electronics surplus
> place, it's something for beauty parlors about drying nail polish.
> Don't know enough about UV radiation to know if there are large
> variations in wavelength such that some will make rat piss visible and
> some won't... I'll try to find it and bring it in Sunday (or to the
> EPROM; come to think of it, high tech rat piss viewing is probably JUST
> the kind of thing that would be a popular activity for drunk people).
>
> Rachel
>
> Gian Pablo Villamil wrote:
> > The exploratorium has little ones on sale, the kind you use to verify
> > currency. I can get them with employee discount.
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:05 AM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:
> >> +1 for UV light rat-tracing. anybody know how
> >> to get a UV light?

Trying to fix or change something, only guarantees and perpetuates its
existence.