[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sun Feb 28 09:54:11 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Jeffrey Malone
<ieatlint at tehinterweb.com> wrote:
> So any chance this can get back on topic to its original intent of
> nominating people for the ED?  Or should I simply give up?

Is there any reason one can't simply renominate Mitch?

I think it's clear that most people support his being ED; the only
objection voiced so far being that he's not around very much, but as
you've pointed out, that's not actually a problem with him carrying
out the official duties.

- Sai