[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Executive Director

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 20:15:58 UTC 2010

There are a number of people I've talked to who are willing to.  I don't
believe that Mikolaj said he wouldn't (although he hasn't said he would).  I
also talked to Leif at the end of the meeting last night, that I think other
folks would like, who said he'd step up if it didn't work out with others.
 He doesn't want to throw his hat in the ring, lest he complicate the
process, but I think he'd make a fine ED, and believe others would agree.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/