[Noisebridge-discuss] the Elevator at 2169

Nana nana at yak.net
Mon Jan 4 05:28:48 UTC 2010

I am feeling very discouraged re the elevator.

Monday it didnt come, but I managed to get up the stairs in spite of
my twisted ankle (in addition to my usual difficulties breathing.)  It
was on he 3rd foor with the door wide open.

I closed the elevator door.  My comments about needing to use the
elevator and being upset the door was apparently carelessly left open
got essentially no response from some 6 or 8 people in the space,

Tuesday, meeting night, I came by. Again the elevator did
not come down. Unable to maneuver the stairs and thoroughly
discouraged I went home,

There has been no report on the discuss list on the state of
the elevator (broken?? or disabled ??)

Is there a phone number that I can phone upstairs? It is my impression
that the buzzer is just a door buzzer, not a voice system to ask
someone...

Thank you for your concern
-Nana