[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] New logo = terrorism?

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Sat Jan 9 18:04:17 UTC 2010

So where exactly is the consensus on this?

They may have had cool logos, but let's not forget the RAF and the
Weather Underground committed acts of violence against civilians.
The RAF killed 34 people in bombings and shootings. The WU was
clueless as well as well as violent, killing its own members with an
ineptly constructed nail bomb.

None of this constitutes excellence in my book.

How is the new logo not representative of -- or linked to -- violence
and ineptitude?