[Noisebridge-discuss] Urinal

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Tue Jan 12 03:14:16 UTC 2010

So... we have the option to get a urinal installed at Noisebridge.

This could be installed in the room that is to contain the
washer/dryer hookup, thus creating two toilets and a urinal (WE CAN
PEE THRICE AS FAST!).
In my opinion, this may also keep the toilets cleaner and freer,
especially when we have a large number of people present.

However, this will cost approx $350 for the extra pipe, sink and the
urinal itself.
All materials need to be at Noisebridge by Thursday, as that's when
things get done enough to be "finalised", so we need to figure out
things fast.

Anyone else think this is worth the money?