[Noisebridge-discuss] SOMA lunch: Wednesday, January 13th, 12:30pm, at the Westfield food court

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Wed Jan 13 06:02:54 UTC 2010

For the past couple months, several of us who work in SOMA have been
getting together semi-regularly for lunch.  The intent was to make it
a weekly activity, but we've skipped some here and there depending on
what was going on, and if anyone stepped up to coordinate it.

We're meeting again tomorrow, Wednesday, January 13th, at 12:30pm, in
the Westfield food court.  Anyone in the area is welcome to drop by.

for coordinating future lunches.  You can subscribe at: