[Noisebridge-discuss] Cleaning Party

Ian Atha thatha at thatha.org
Wed Jan 13 22:06:54 UTC 2010

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/CleaningParty

Three was discussion on IRC last night about setting up a cleaning
party. It seemed that it hasn't happened because nobody offered to
organise it, so here we go...

The Keeper of the Hoard offered $100 for food. The Cleaning Party
should happen sometime in January 2010. About 10~15 people would be
optimal and it shouldn't take longer than 90 minutes.

Please take a look at https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/CleaningParty
and update it with your availability, food suggestions/preferences,
tasks that need to be done (I'm unfamiliar with the space so I have no
clue) and any cleaning supplies that we need to verify we have.

We should edit each section individually to minimize the risk of
conflicting edits and having to manually merge them.

In case you're wondering why there isn't a cleaning service in 2169,
it seems to be a combination of (a) the maid service didn't want to do
anything until the buildout is finished and (b) the cost.

I will follow up on this in about 4 days.

~ian.