[Noisebridge-discuss] When In Rome -- see it for free!

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 21:51:01 UTC 2010

  My employer is giving out free tickets to "When In Rome". This
  is supposed to be a seriously action packed thriller! They've
  asked me to talk with my friends about tickets; I forward
  their original offer to you. Please email me off list if you
  would like to attend. Note that *each* ticket allows *two*
  people to attend the film.

--
Jason Dusek