[Noisebridge-discuss] Exploratorium Invitation -- expanded

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:16:42 UTC 2010

Hi Tracy,

I'd love to see what you have (or will) come up with!

I have cc-ed Craig on this email, so he now knows your interest.  You and Craig should probably communicate directly.

If there are other Noisebridge people who are interested, it would be cool to add more of a Noisebridge presence to the exhibit.

Craig emailed me separately, saying that they are into expanding the exhibit so that more people can be involved with cool things they do with computers:

"we are interested in adding an element to this event that is only tangentially related to case modding.  Anything that involves a loose association with computers or computers along with some sort of  transformation from the intended use or look into something else will do....anything like that.  We'd love to add a dimension to our event with your take on things..."

Anyone else into adding their projects?

Mitch.