[Noisebridge-discuss] Bag Porn - What's in your bag? - Monday Jan 25th 19:30.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Jan 18 02:55:53 UTC 2010

We're all nerds, geeks, freaks. We like keeping stuff with us that's
useful and handy. We also like sharing knowledge. Bag Porn is a day were
we get together, dump out our bags and show off what we keep with us.
Bring your bag, backpack, purse, murse, butt pack and pockets and lay it
all out.

Still don't understand what I'm talking about? Check out this Flickr group.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/19253565@N00/pool/

Do it! Come on Monday January 25th 2010, 19:30 to Noisebridge.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net