[Noisebridge-discuss] projector screen and installation

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jan 21 23:09:06 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've ordered a 16:9 motorized 119" projector screen for 2169.  One of
these:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3538850&CatId=2434

It should arrive at my office February 1.

It's a bit bigger than the 4:3 pull-up screen we currently have, and
approximately the same size as the drywall-on-stilts.

With shipping it came to $280; I am donating $100 of the cost and have
commitments for $60 from other members, so I'd still like to get $120 if
others are interested in contributing.  (My paypal address is paypaladi@
my domain, or just ping me in person or offlist for other arrangements.)

I suspect it'll be OK to hang it from some chains to the ceiling, much
like the lights, but we can verify that once it arrives.

Thanks,
-andy