[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello from Patrick Roanhouse Co-Founder of BaltimoreNode & Plan8 Podcaster

Patrick M. Roanhouse patrick.m.roanhouse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 09:51:19 UTC 2010

Hiya All,

My name is Patrick Roanhouse, I helped Co-Found the Baltimore Node with several other people now a little over 6 months ago. I am gonna be trying to plan to come out to San Francisco next month on the 5th to cover the Teens In Tech Conference, Macworld, and visit Leo Laporte at the TWiT Cottage in Petaluma for This Week In Tech. I'm gonna be in town from February 5th to February 15th if my financing comes in and was wondering if possibly a member of the Nosebridge crew that live's in the downtown San Fran near Moscone might let me couch surf during that time. I was gonna stay at the HI hostel which I'm a huge fan of but when Mitch came to visit the Baltimore Node he said I should try to see if any of you would want to help a fellow hackerspacer out. Also Astetix can vouch for my character, or lack there of!

Regards,

Patrick M. Roanhouse

Patrick.M.Roanhouse at gmail.com | Google Voice: (410).929.2008 | Twitter: @plan8ts | Blog: http://www.plan8ts.com/wordpress