[Noisebridge-discuss] Circuit Hacking Monday at Noisebridge, Jan 25 2010

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 07:42:28 UTC 2010

What:  Circuit hacking Monday
When:  Jan 25, 2010, 7PM~10PM
Where:  Noisebridge, 2169 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
Who:  Ye who solder or want to learne to solder electronics.

I'll be hosting another circuit hacking Monday session tomorrow the 25th, so
come by Noisebridge if you have projects or want to learn about electronics
and soldering.

We have Adafruit and Cornfield electronics kits available for those of you
interested in learning to solder or work with electronics for the first time
(kits are available at cost), and we also love to see people bring their own
projects into the workshop.  These sessions are free and open to all.

See the Noisebridge wiki at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Circuit_Hacking_Mondays for more details
about Circuit Hacking Mondays at Noisebridge.

-Ronald Miloh Alexander

P.S.  Don't forget BAG PORN (at https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Bag_Porn )
is also occuring this Monday Night!  Be sure to fill your rucksack with
BJT's and Nixies for a $$$ shot!