[Noisebridge-discuss] Seated Shiatsu 4 Techies

Mira Luna fieldoheather at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 07:39:20 UTC 2010

Hello,

I would like to schedule a free class open to the public on how to give seated shiatsu massage and do some therapeutic stretches for techies and other frequent computer users, which means just about everyone. The class would last about 2 hours with people taking turns working on each other and practicing (it's a hands on class I've taught before). Handouts would be available for later reference. I am interested in repeating the class every once in a while. Looking at the calendar I am thinking Thurs or Mon. at 7pm in a couple weeks.

Any feedback, esp on timing?

Thanks!
Mira