[Noisebridge-discuss] seeking geek advice: firefox+vimerator orchrom?

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Sun Jan 3 04:43:28 UTC 2010

>Vimperator on Firefox only

Wolde you bothe eate your cake, and have your cake?

Keyboard navigation for Chrome
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/jdfpnijdiejbhebabijgoibmnngiblhk

Vimium
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/dbepggeogbaibhgnhhndojpepiihcmeb

2 caveats: You'll need to install Chrome Beta. I haven't tried either of
these extensions.

Lee