[Noisebridge-discuss] the Elevator at 2169

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:23:51 UTC 2010

A buzzer sounds like a great idea.  I know Liz also complained about
occasionally needing help with closing the doors.  I'm sure everyone would
be willing to help keep the doors closed if only they realized that this
needed to happen, just as everyone is willing to buzz people in.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?