[Noisebridge-discuss] $100 of Free Electronics from Sparkfun

Shannon Clark shannon.clark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 23:48:13 UTC 2010

I sent a note about this earlier today (hope it went through)

An important point the offer is PER household - so I'd suggest people
have items shipped to personal addresses vs Noisebridg

Also the offer is only on Jan 7 and only for the first $100,000 of
orders (and they will issue rainchecks on popular items they can
restock - but don't allow you to buy gift cards etc)

Even if you aren't a circuit hacker probably worthwhile to check it
out and perhaps get some tools or parts for Noisebridge (arduinos for
ex)

All in all a great deal we should all enjoy.

Shannon

Sent from my iPhone