[Noisebridge-discuss] Spacebridge launch planning meeting, Sunday 1/10, 5pm

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Jan 6 22:37:08 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Mikolaj Habryn's message of Wed Jan 06 14:24:29 -0800 2010:
>   * communications
>     * APRS?

I'm definitely interested in the APRS/tracking part.
Somewhere I have a TinyTrack2 that you can hook to power, NMEA GPS data,
and jack some audio into your radio and it will generate the needed
tones.

This could probably be minuturized into anything that can generate the
tones needed for an AX.25 link (Bell 202).

--j