[Noisebridge-discuss] Human powereed DDOS idea

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:36:00 UTC 2010

i didn't even bother trying. i'm happy to support sparkfun with my
business and by telling others how wonderful they are, and i feel i
benefit from all the great things they do in general.

that and i was too tired to wake up at 7am.

by the way, they have coming up a local grand challenge that might
interest some of you: make a robot that drives around their building. an
added aspect is that the ground might be snowy.