[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] New logo source?

esc mediapathic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 21:42:56 UTC 2010

As the guy who probably had the most to do with the 'modern look' of
the first logo (even though contrary to what some have thought I did
not design the first logo, credit where due etc), I love the new one,
and I say The More Logos The Better. We should be aware of Brand
Identity, and know when to use the old one for better identifiability,
but I think that's on a per-use basis and trust anyone who uses them
to figure that out.

--steen