[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] New logo = terrorism?

Noise Drama noisedrama at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 22:07:43 UTC 2010

I fully agree with Jake on this.  New logos are important -- we need to
ensure that we have no recognizable brand.  Furthermore, it is unexcellent
of all of you to criticize the work of other members like this.  It is quite
apparent that a lot of time and creativity went into this new logo, and it's
not okay for you all to come in and insult it.

I also support creating more logos to represent Noisebridge.  I think we
should all create our own, and they'll all be regarded as "supplemental"
logos for Noisebridge.  We can even take turns with them being the main logo
on the wiki.
In this spirit, I humbly suggest my own creation:

http://imgur.com/VpLCh.png

I feel that it has excellent homages.  I chose the eagle to represent the
German CCC heritage we have, the Hacker Dojo logo to represent the Silicon
Valley heritage, and to note our clear solidarity with other hacker spaces.
 Additionally, I chose an excellent comic sans font, which I think looks
pretty snappy, and does a great job representing the artists that
Noisebridge has.

Lastly, I've created a slogan for us that I think embodies the Noisebridge
consensus-based spirit.

Hope you all enjoy it, because apparently the rest of you get no input
before I go paint it on the wall at 2169.