[Noisebridge-discuss] logo submission (was: New logo = terrorism?)

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 18:15:22 UTC 2010

YES. GOD YES.
embroidered patches would be the shiz-nit. could you imagine that where the
gate is actually gold and the border is gate red?
[salivating, running hands all over body]
mer

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 5:15 AM, Mikael Vejdemo-Johansson
<mik at stanford.edu>wrote:

> Gorgeous logo! Love it!
>
> // Mikael
>
> On Jan 10, 2010, at 12:59 AM, hep wrote:
>
> > yes, i was really working for a golden gate bridge style waveform. i
> > am thinking of adding one more highest wave peak to make it more
> > blocky tower shaped. someone also suggested on flickr to color the
> > wave ggb international orange.
> >
> > -hep
> >
> > On Jan 9, 2010, at 9:57 PM, Brian Molnar wrote:
> >
> >> Wow. Way awesome!
> >>
> >> I don't know if it was your intention or not, but it also kinda has
> >> the Golden Gate Bridge factor too.
> >>
> >> - Brian
> >>
> >> On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 8:44 PM, hep <dis at gruntle.org> wrote:
> >> Hello Internet Friends!
> >>
> >> I heard there was talk of designing a new logo. I always was fond
> >> of your old logo, however if people are open to redesigning I
> >> thought I would mock up something that has always come to mind when
> >> hearing the word "noisebridge". i will attach 2 urls, one just
> >> logo, and another with all of the nb info on it. i chose not to do
> >> it in any color scheme because i believe any logo should stand
> >> strong without having to be branded in color. if people like this
> >> however, i can work up some real versions in different formats.
> >>
> >> <3 hep
> >>
> >> logo only: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hep/4261490228/
> >> logo with info: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hep/4260769707/

> Mikael Vejdemo-Johansson, Dr.rer.nat
> Postdoctoral researcher
> mik at math.stanford.edu

doing stuff and making things
---
"A traveler. I love his title. A traveler is to be reverenced as such. His
profession is the best symbol of our life. Going from - toward; it is the
history of every one of us. It is a great art to saunter." -Henry David
Thoreau