[Noisebridge-discuss] Notacon!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:16:53 UTC 2010

I would like to go.  I have no earthly idea what my employment situation
will be, though.  I should have saved up a day or two of vacation again by
that date.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?