[Noisebridge-discuss] Urinal

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Tue Jan 12 12:14:23 UTC 2010

I've essentially conceded that this idea is dead.  The amount of
support for it is minimal, and I'm not going to invest further energy
in it.

However, I will note that giving people who want to do things at the
space ultimatums is a precedent that may not want to be set:
On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 3:48 AM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> I think there urinal should only get installed if those who want it sign a
> contract stating their willingness to clean it for the next three years.

Nothing of the sort has a precedent at Noisebridge, and this is purely
anecdotal.

> I think the last time our current bathroom got cleaned was about two months
> ago when I did the Thursday cleaning day thing. Why create more things to
> clean when we obviously suck at cleaning up what we have?

The irony of this statement is that it was me that cleaned the toilet then.

Jeffrey