[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] New logo source?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:51:06 UTC 2010

Wow, so that was on the homepage. I've not yet gotten anything but the
WU logo there.

As far as a secure way to add logos, maybe we could just have people
upload and then have a secure person add it?  Would ops be willing to
take this on?  Seems like it should be some official contactable
source that's not specific individuals.

And in the meantime, can we see the code that's running this randomizer?

-K