[Noisebridge-discuss] Urinal

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 22:24:48 UTC 2010

Wow, I totally disagree.  I think that a urinal benefits sit-down
peeers (!=females) even more than it benefits the urinal users
(!=males).

I'm bummed that it seems like we don't have a space for it, because if
people would actually use the urinal, say, even when the other toilets
are available, this could dramatically cut down on the gross factor of
the other toilets (thus ensuring that the urinal will be totally
gross).  But yeah, if it's not in a reasonably private place, people
probably won't use it.

Why don't we put the urinal in the DJ booth?

-K