[Noisebridge-discuss] Logo Custom Selection

leif at synthesize.us leif at synthesize.us
Wed Jan 13 08:25:08 UTC 2010

I disabled the logo randomizer for now, hopefully not hurting the artists'
feelings too badly. From the list discussion and the meeting tonight, I
think it is clear that there is some interest in having a randomized image
for the logo, but not one limited to that set of three.

> I suggest that the user of the wiki select the custom logo of their
> choice from a gallery page.  The selection is then stored in a browser
> cookie and used throughout their noisebridge browsing and maybe even
> propogated through to schwag and T-shirt purchase.

Good news, this is already possible! See
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Leif/monobook.css for an example of
how you can change the logo that you see while logged in.

~leif