[Noisebridge-discuss] thanks

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Jan 13 19:22:24 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:59:28AM -0800, meredith scheff wrote:
> thanks to whoever got it together to wrap those three middle sky-lights with
> cellophane. I can see the breeze pulling the plastic up and down and i can
> only imagine how much colder it would be without it.
> To that/those person/s who put it it:
> THANKS.
> you are excellent.

Thanks for the kind words!

There's still some plastic left -- IIRC it was on the narrow janky metal
shelves near the elevator, last I saw -- and the front windows could use
some plastic as well.  If you're bored and looking for something to do,
that is. :)

The boxes look like this, about 9" on a side:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Pyc0PesdL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

-andy