[Noisebridge-discuss] What's a non-trivial equipmentless game?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 06:33:49 UTC 2010

We had a lot of games we played when we were kids.

Teakettle was a game where the first person started with the word
"teakettle" then spelled it out.  The next person had to come up with, and
spell, a word beginning with the last letter of the previous word.  No word
could be used twice.  E-words were prized.

On car trips we would pick out the alphabet, in order, on billboards.  First
person to Z wins.  We would occasionally invent other observation games.

Various storytelling games, where each person has to come up with the next
word/sentence/idea in the story.

Can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?