[Noisebridge-discuss] What's a non-trivial equipmentless game?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Jan 14 18:48:10 UTC 2010

My family at some point invented a game we called Bog Dog.  One person
(whoever thinks of one first, there are no turns) gives a hint, the
answer to which is a two (or sometimes more) word rhyming phrase.  For
example: "A swampy canine".  This is suitable for all ages (my sister's
first hint, at age 5 or so, was "mice that like ice") but can get pretty
sophisticated ("Planet has trained its eye Earth-wards").  You can keep
points by number of correct guesses (and occasionally there are answers
that fit the hint but are not what the hinter had in mind).

Rachel