[Noisebridge-discuss] door

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Jan 16 08:31:56 UTC 2010

nils at shkoo.com wrote, On 20100115 201843:
> As a side effect, you need to wait about 30 seconds
> after triggering the buzzer in order for it to work again.  (It will still
> play the fancy noise, but it won't actually open the gate).

I've janked up the opengate script on Pony to wait 30 seconds before
running again. It now is a littler cleaner and will let you know if it
succeeds in telling the gate laptop to open the relay or if the time out
is still in effect. This is all tied into http://pony.nose/gate but you
wont see any errors if you hit the time out.

Give it a try!

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net