[Noisebridge-discuss] Description page for Linus System Administrators Study Group?

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jan 18 00:07:58 UTC 2010

   yes, rubin. you asked me, jim, and i asked you
where to locate the page, then you went away for
a few weeks.
   i can't figure out how to work with categories.
i hate just making a page that isn't subordinate
to some upper-level related page.
   but i figured it out: i'm gonna write up a
description and stick out "there" somewhere on the
internet then create an external link. and really:
thanks for the reminder.
jim