[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Calendar

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jan 22 02:40:23 UTC 2010

   i'm in favor of hosting our own because although
we have the responsibility to keep things working,
we have control of the policies, including access,
nature of content, fees, and more.
   i do not like trading away the control of those
aspects for the work and responsibility of maintenance,
for which there are many members and others who come
to the space who are capable.
  i think this cloud stuff is a trend; the technical
magazines have for the last many months run articles
that examine cloud use and generally recommend a mix.