[Noisebridge-discuss] Call for Maker Faire Makers

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:51:33 UTC 2010

We should make another kick-ass Noisebridge booth for the Maker Faire this year.  Who wants to help?

I'll also be setting up another huge Hardware Hacking Area (separate from the NB booth), and will be needing lots of volunteers again.

People who help with either will get in to the Faire for free.

The SF Maker Faire is in May:  22nd and 23rd.

There are also Maker Faires this year in Detroit (July 31 and August 1) and New York City (September 25 and 26).  If people are interested, we could do a Noisebridge booth for these, too.  I'm thinking of organizing a Hackerspace area at the three MFs -- I'll write more as this idea gets more gelled

Mitch.