[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics at Noisebridge

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:03:22 UTC 2010

Fritzing isn't what I had in mind for general purpose software for making graphic representations of electronic circuits, but if it is what it shows on their video (on their website), it looks like really good, easy to use, software for creating PCBs.  And, unlike EagleCAD, it's open-source.  It is also free, and works on Windows, MacOS, and Linux.  And it creates nice graphics for how to wire up bread boards.  I'll have to try it out.  Thanks for pointing it out, Lamont.

Mitch.