[Noisebridge-discuss] monochrom #26-34, san francisco release party / date?

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Sun Jan 24 01:29:35 UTC 2010

Noisebridge lacks any sort of formal method of reserving space, so
there's no set way of doing it.

In my opinion, the smart way to do it would be to ask people running
groups on that date if they would be okay with you hosting a one-off
large event on April 21.  Then, I would simply update the "Upcoming
events" section on the wiki and add an announcement to our weekly
meeting agenda -- preferably getting someone who will be at the
meeting to perhaps say a few words about it.

The front page of our wiki lists the "scheduled" groups that meet
every Wednesday:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge

As to how defunct or operational they are varies.  I believe the Linux
Discussion group run by Jim and the SCoW group run by Rachel are
current, and am unsure of either of the game groups (or who runs
them).

Jeffrey