[Noisebridge-discuss] projector screen and installation

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Jan 24 10:43:04 UTC 2010

The projector is mother fucking mounted, so hard core. The mount is
pretty jank but should hold well, don't hang off of the thing. If you
have any opinions about how the mount should be done right, please
communicate them by actually doing it the way you want it done. Thanks.

As much as I thought it was going to be an extreme pain in the ass to
shim the thing to level, it wasn't, but please don't touch the projector
unless you need to. It's keystoned, zoomed and focused for the screen
Ani made right now. You might need to pull back the zoom due to how
weird VGA is between machines.

I ran power and a VGA cable to the small rolly cart where the library
iMac is sitting. I'm about to order a HDMI cable with a HDMI to DVI
adapter. I'm going to try to tie the projector remote to the rolly cart.
Also going to order some cables and relocate the speakers to where the
screen is.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net