[Noisebridge-discuss] NoisyCalendary

Ian Atha thatha at thatha.org
Sun Jan 24 18:41:14 UTC 2010

To satisfy the questions posed by this thread, allow me to delineate
what "anonymous" meant in this context and describe our
implementation:

* We are not going to go out of our way to anonymize stuff. We are not
going to scrub logs. We are not going to provide cryptographic
guarantees.

* Similarly, we are not going to go out of our way to authenticate, or
authorize folks. We are going to put up an "organiser" field, but
nothing more than that.

We will use the MediaWiki interface and backend to process edits.
Using a pre-existing system means that people who want to use a
username can continue using their wiki credentials and we're not
disturbing the intra-Noisebridge status quo too much.

-ian.