[Noisebridge-discuss] NoisyCalendary

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Mon Jan 25 02:00:37 UTC 2010

I'm not sure how contact info plays into resolving conflicts over
classroom or other resource use.  Isn't the purpose of NoiseCal to
mark out use of a resource for periods of time in a single, accepted
system?  If we have One True Calendar which is the only place to
reserve classrooms, conflicts become much less likely.  I don't see
how contact info is a part of conflict resolution if a resource can't
be double-booked.

I tend to mark everything I do with my name, so my resistance to this
idea isn't something personal.  So far, though, I haven't heard a
compelling argument for *requiring* identifiers or contact info of any
kind on NoiseCal.

Vlad