[Noisebridge-discuss] NoisyCalendary

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:09:42 UTC 2010

I think that the last two days have been discussing our various views
on accountability and anonymity.

And certainly, you're welcome to discuss away (what else is this list
for) I'm mainly pointing out that it's unreasonable to expect Ian and
Leif or anyone else who's working (in meatspace) on the calendar, to
plan out specific spec over nb-discuss.

-K