[Noisebridge-discuss] Media center computer?

joel jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Tue Jan 26 05:31:17 UTC 2010

Speaking of which,

I have two nvidia 8600gt's (256MB pci-e x16) that could use a good home.

They can either drive 4 monitors acceptably, or one fairly quickly (in
an sli rig).  They are is should be noted about half as fast a geforce
gts 250 which is currently a ~$140 item, but they do have the
distinction of being the fastest 8xxx cards that can draw all their
power from pci-e slots, and or require a 2 slot cooler. I estimate them
together at under 100watts.

if they represent an upgrade to someone I'll leave them at NB the next
time I'm in the city.