[Noisebridge-discuss] EVENT PROPOSAL: Digital Security and Tactics For (and By) Anti Authoritarians

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:31:50 UTC 2010

Hi Frenzy,

I see this as an excellent opportunity for Noisebridge to give to the community.
I've heard excellent things about the CCC from friends that went to 26c3;
that common (non-computer-nerd/hacker) people in Germany know
about the CCC and think they are excellent because of exposing
tech vulnerabilities and spearheading the movement for improving things...

I think it would be great if Noisebridge was more involved in
political and tech movements
that help the common people (not just hackers).
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

I'm very glad to hear that Jake will be talking about Tor. How
appropriate for this event!!
I hope to meet you at a meeting soon!
There'll be a meeting tonight; you could stop by.
Really you can visit Noisebridge just about anytime...
(there's usually someone around to buzz people in)

btw I read a little of one of your zines that was left at
Noisebridge.. and I liked it.

~david