[Noisebridge-discuss] Agora Link Service

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Jan 26 23:46:24 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Eric Michaud's message of Tue Jan 26 15:35:38 -0800 2010:
> You would have to be on network at NB for it to work.

Really? I can't reach this from inside the network via pony or the
Soekris router.

Where does this run?

I'm very interested in automatically-confederating hosts and would like
to try out any networks people are running.

All I could find about The Agora Link network was this:
http://www.agoranetwork.org, but I'm finding the information on there
somewhat lacking. Looks like there's a link to a 26C3 video that I
haven't watched though...

--j